A major UK Social Housing Contractor with a significant portfolio of new-build social housing contracts has an immediate opportunity for a Site Manager in Edinburgh for a Fix Term 6-8 month contract.
As a Site Manager, you will have responsibility for a large residential development (circa. £10 million to £40 million), working closely with the Operations Team you will be involved in programming and managing all aspects of the project- through to the client handover.
Package up to £50,000 plus Car Allowance.
Your expertise will ideally include:
- Main Contracting or Residential Developer experience
- Track record delivering Social Housing contracts
- Multi-Story timber frame developments
- Well-rounded Site Management experience including leading operational site teams, managing sub-contractor performance, HSE and compliance
- Proven ability to deliver to agreed programs- this includes commercial performance
For more information please contact Scott Reilly at Head North Recruitment or for immediate consideration please apply now.
|Job Category||Construction, Residential|
|Salary||Up to £50K|
|Benefits||+ Car Allowance and|