Exciting opportunities for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to join a Global Professional Services Consultancy and oversee Residential projects across Glasgow and the West of Scotland.
Our client has a global footprint and renowned expertise delivering construction projects for their public and private sector clients across the Residential, Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Retail and Infrastructure sectors.
Opportunities now exist for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers with the following:
- Experience managing Residential projects for either a Consultancy, Developer or directly for the client.
- Residential experience including New Build Private Housing, Social Housing, Renovation and Refurbishment of existing buildings into modern living spaces.
- Degree Qualified across a Management, Commercial or Engineering Discipline
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
- Excellent construction knowledge relating to Planning, Consents, Programming, IT, HSE
- Capable of reviewing technical and commercial performance for Contractors, Architects and Engineering Consultancies
- Compiling reports and liaising with the internal and external stakeholders including the Client re progress and performance.
For immediate consideration please apply now or contact Chris Paterson on 0131 516 0030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
|Job Category||Construction, Property|