Quantity Surveyor, Edinburgh based Residential Developer.
Join a well-established developer delivering high quality homes across Edinburgh. With a portfolio of bespoke developments including new build homes, flats and student accommodation all built to an exceptionally high standard this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious QS to stand out from the crowd and take responsibility for all commercial and contractual matters.
This position would suit an experienced Graduate, Assistant QS, Intermediate level QS or Project QS.
With a head office in the City Centre, sites across Edinburgh’s key development areas and a huge demand for their living spaces there are many benefits for choosing to join this exciting and innovative developer.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- experience working with a Developer or Main Contractor
- Degree qualified or other relative construction qualification
- Cost valuation reporting skills
- Experience of Submission and negotiation of final accounts
- A thorough knowledge of current forms of contract (Traditional and D+B)
- Experience in residential and student accommodation
On offer will be an attractive Salary and Package – dependent on experience.
|Job Category||Construction, Residential|