Exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join an award-winning housing developer delivering new build homes in The Central Belt of Scotland.
headNorth Recruitment is delighted to bring this new and exciting opportunity to market on behalf of a well-established and hugely successful family-owned residential developer.
Our client is looking to attract an experienced Contracts Manager capable of managing and controlling several large residential developments to award-winning quality and safety standards. You will also be able to liaise with other Department Heads to ensure all business objectives are met, able to motivate a team, and continually develop staff. To recognize this there is an extremely attractive package on offer. With further developments confirmed there are long-term career opportunities across a variety of residential projects within The Central Belt.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven experience delivering (from inception through to client handover) major residential developments
- Strong Pre-Production skills (Pre-Planning, Pre-Tender and Hold Pre-Start meeting)
- Technical expertise to review civil and structural designs (of various house types)
- Managerial experience with a Developer or Main Contractor
- A proven and consistent track record within the Residential Sector (NHBC standards)
- Be able to lead a team and mentor the next generations of managers
- SMSTS, CSCS, and other relevant qualifications (NVQ 7 Preferred)
- Drive, enthusiasm, and the ability to represent and reflect the company’s high standards
- Experience managing and mentoring members of your team
- Strong stakeholder skills
What is in it for you – an extremely attractive package of up to £65k plus annual Bonus and car/car allowance and market-leading benefits package including private health care and life assurance.
For more information, please contact Scott Reilly at HeadNorth Recruitment, or for immediate consideration please apply now.
|Salary||Up to £65K|
|Benefits||+ Car/ Allowance and Package|