Exciting opportunities for experienced Project Managers, Senior Project Managers and Associate Project Managers to join a hugely successful Professional Services Consultancy and oversee construction projects across Glasgow and the West of Scotland.
On offer will be a salary in the region of £50,000-£60,000, Bonus, Flexible Working Conditions and Equity Options.
Our client has renowned expertise delivering iconic and landmark construction projects for the private sector. With new exciting projects about to start including a £6.5 million new build Student accommodation, new leisure developments and a major refurbishment of an iconic city center building, there is a need for an experienced Project Manager to join the business.
You will be either an experienced Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Associate Project Manager, with the following:
- Experience managing new build and refurbishment projects for either a Consultancy, Developer or directly for the client.
- Sector experience including Commercial, Retail, Education and Residential
- Degree Qualified across a Management, Commercial or Engineering Discipline
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
- Excellent construction knowledge relating to Planning, Consents, Programming, IT, HSE
- Capable of reviewing technical and commercial performance for Contractors, Architects and Engineering Consultancies
- Compiling reports and liaising with the internal and external stakeholders including the Client re progress and performance.
For immediate consideration please apply now or contact Chris Paterson on 0131 516 0030 for a confidential chat